Bukit Gambang Resort City Cbr - Kuantan3.707833, 103.051458
ex. Arabian Bay Resort Bukit Gambang Resort City
Bukit Gambang Resort City Cbr is a 3-star venue positioned about 35 km from Tasik Chini. Bukit Gambang Resort City Cbr has been welcoming guests to its modern rooms since 2012.
The charming property is situated 11 km away from Bukit Gambang Resort City.
Bukit Gambang Resort City Cbr is set a 25-minute drive from Kuantan airport.
Guests at Bukit Gambang Resort City Cbr are accommodated in rooms with a private balcony, a kitchenette, a seating area, a work desk and IDD telephone. The guestrooms look out on the lake. They offer en suite bathrooms with a shower and free toiletries.
Eat & Drink
The restaurant menu features international dishes.
Guests will make use of a designated place for smoking, an elevator and a gift shop as well as a video projector, a business centre and a conference room.
An aqua park, water slides and an outdoor swimming pool are offered for guests' comfort. Such activities as archery, horse riding and volleyball are also provided.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for free.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby for free.
Year renovated: 2012. Number of floors: 5. Number of rooms: 578.
Free Wi-Fi in public areas
Off-site car park
Outdoor swimming pool
Indoor swimming pool
Children's play area
Sports & Fitness
- Desert safari
- Fitness centre
- Horseback riding
- Billiard tables
- Jogging track
- Paid airport shuttle
- Self-service laundry
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Wake up service
- Shops/Commercial services
- Continental breakfast
- Restaurant buffet
- Bar/ Lounge area
- Packed lunches
- Business centre
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
- Babysitting/Child services
- Children's pool
- Children's play area
- Game room
Spa & Leisure
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Aqua park
- Garden area
- Turkish bath
- Air conditioning
- VIP room facilities
- Living room
- Sitting area
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Dining table
- In-room desk
- Ironing facilities
- Rollaway beds
- Free toiletries
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Electric kettle
- Cable/ Satellite television
- Direct dial telephone
- Parquet floor
Rooms and availability
1 Double bed1 Double bed, 2 Single beds
2 Single beds
Sleeping arrangements for 4 persons
Sleeping arrangements for 4 persons
1 Double bed
Not easy to travel to the closest city if you don't have a car.
-Good on the location
-Bad on the breakfast buffet and also the electric trip happen several time when we are bathing
They said i book through you the agent not directly to them. They change me to dif type of rooms. I beleive units belong to people for time sharing and room very bad smell ( i think smell of corcroach poisonous)
Cleanliness and facilities maintain well I.e aircond, lift, toilet etc
Overall it is ok however check-in and parking facilities to be improved
The price that I booked thru net should included taxes. It is unfair for us when we make payment at counter that showing the different price.It take more than 1 hr to check in. Terrible.
Gambang Waterpark because it is a family type.
1) The place is peaceful. Though the apt were full, but still easy to find parking not far walking distance from the lift. Though is dark, but feel safe and enviroement feel relax and staffs were friendly. 2) I particular like the designed and the accessed from each block connected to the lobby and the recreation/buffet areas. Very convienent. Kids got a lot to play, they rented the Tennis table, played game at the games club and they have magic show that kids can enjoy. 3) Though at nite the hotel have coffee house, but i believe most pple drive to the resort, so we can easily drive outside the resort, which is abt 2-5 min drive, along the road, we can find quite a numbers of chinese/malay restaurants that can have dinners. 4) Buffet were full of pples, but still in good control cos they open many tables and few location to take the foods. T5) here is also a shuttle for u to take to Water park, it is only RM1, abt few min ride. Kids enjoy it..It was a super long Q at the purchase counter (only 3 counters opened), and we need to take note to go to group counter (another counter which has no Qfor resort guest). It is advice to book the chalet in the water park if u plan to swim long, else u have not many shade place to hide under hot sun. 6) The food that sell in the water park is very reasoanble, like outside food, drink RM3 for ribina and set of nugget like RM7+ which i find it very reasonable.
1) We went 2 families and requested 2 units side by side or close by. Put request in the remark column upon booking (1 week ahead), but they did not arranged that and claimed we were check in late. I don't think that should be the reason, but anyway,, 2) The shower water was way too small, not sure if is bcos we were staying at the 5th floor and the water pump is not powerful enough or all floor the same. Cos is littlly hard to shampoo or wash when the water is not powerful. 3) Day tim in the S3 unit were noisy if u plan to stay in the apt n rest, cos there is a massive construction going on for their resort extended project, so it was quite noisy during day time (nite time was fine). If u go to water park like us, u dun feel a thing, cos we were not at the hotel anyway and wont get back till 5 ot 6pm. 4) I in particular felt the hotel should somehow restrict pple for wearing swim suit to the pool or water park, cos we see long pants, jean, etc all can also jump into the pool..which is kind of scary, and pple also take food, sit at the water pool to eat their pizza, slipper in the water, etc
You can stay at bgrc, but do not hope for the best dining location because it quite far from town.
Everything was good, just there's used extra bed on the floor every time I pass through the corridor.
Nice place to relax, having fun & explore the nature.
No astro channel.
My kids really enjoy themselves at the water park. quite clean. The foods in the water park cheap and delicious
I stayed in the family suite which is very spacious & comfortable for my family of 5. The room is clean too. I was impressed by the check-in & check-out system at this hotel. Get a ticket & wait for your number to be called. No need to stand in a long queue. My kids enjoyed the fun fair, although expensive. We enjoyed the game room & K-Box too. We had excellent time at the water park, despite the over-flowing of people. I love the fact that they use E-Cash so that you don't have to pay cash at all counters in the water park. I'd love to bring my family here again soon. And I would recommend it to all my friends too.
The food was not impressive enough, too simple & tasteless too. Needs lots of improvement. Surprisingly the hotel uses plastic cups for hot beverages, plastic spoons & forks too. Maybe their reason would be because of too many people. Another thing is, there should be more parking places within the resort. We also had to park so far from the Water Park. The management of the water park should have more counters open for tickets, renting out lockers, tubes etc especially during peak seasons. Everywhere people are in long queues. Should have bigger & more changing rooms & toilets too!
None it was a horrible place. no facilities and simply poor service.
Hotel's swimming pool is nice and sumptuous breakfast. Room is spacious.
Waterpark is not value for money.
Lots of things to do
the complex was not clean at all
the sofa on the living is not comfortable